- 2 hard boiled eggs (see directions below), cut into eighths
- 1/2 a small avocado, diced
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- (Optional) Fresh cilantro to taste
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy right away (otherwise you risk the avocado turning brown).
To hard boil eggs:
Place eggs in a pot and cover with water. Heat on the stove at high heat, uncovered until water starts to boil. Turn heat off, cover pot, leave on stove, and let eggs sit in water for 10-12 minutes. Drain hot water from pot, and replace with cold water and ice until eggs cool completely. Can use right away or store in fridge.