A guaranteed crowd pleaser! Enjoy as a side next to your favorite protein, on its own, or with your favorite sauce.
- 1 head of cauliflower (6 inches in diameter will feed about 6 people as a side)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- (Optional) 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425° F or 218° C
- Cut cauliflower from top of head into 1/2 inch slices (It’s okay if some little pieces and florets fall off, don’t throw these away! They’ll be the crunchiest, most delicious pieces after cooking)
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, salt, and pepper, and place on a baking tray. Try to get it all in one layer, but it’s okay if a few pieces overlap.
- Roast cauliflower in oven for 40-50 minutes, depending how crispy you’d like them. Turn cauliflower on tray after every 20 minutes of cooking time.
- **Optional step! If cooking with parmesan, add cheese 10-12 minutes before done (at about 30 minutes)